Friday, October 22, 2004

Have a girl? Have a Rabbit!



You get the feeling that the copywriters of this ad, and for that matter, the Fuji Company who manufactured the Rabbit, were avid readers of Playboy Magazine?
Have a girl? Have a Rabbit! Rabbit is the easiest way in the world to have fun. That's because Rabbit is the most modern two-wheel ride ever built. Tell her you are a gentleman with modern ideas. If she says she has heard those ideas before, take her for a ride on a Rabbit. Show her she hasn't lived until now. Rabbit, indeed, is made for the enjoyment of a Gentleman. And, for that matter, anyone else with modern ideas.


Q. How do you say bunny in Japanese?

A. Rabbit.

Visit the premier Fuji Rabbit web site.

[Inspired by Antoine of the Valley.]

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

San Diego is having a Hot Rod Halloween on Sunday, October 30. If you love advance auto part then you will want to be there! All kinds of advance auto part will be in attendance. For more information go to advance auto part
See Ya There!!

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would also check out 2005 volkswagen jetta

12:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog, and will add it to "my favorites". I am new to blogging, but not new to car clubs. I have furnished custom made car badges to dozens of car clubs all over the country. I have a web site that I feel you will find both interesting and informative. Please pay me a visit when you have time.
**car clubs**america car club sports

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home